CATJOY PET SERVICES - COVID-19 POLICY FOR SAFE WORKING PRACTICES
This policy applies throughout the period of the pandemic and is based on UK Government guidance: "Working safely during coronavirus (Covid-19)".
The aim is to reduce the risk of spreading the virus to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures.
To achieve this we have carried out a full Risk Assessment to identify the hazards to persons at risk and the potential outcomes and then to put in place appropriate, effective control measures.
The people at risk are the Catjoy Pet Services team and their customers. The hazard is the coronavirus and the potential outcome is the spread of that virus with attendant illness ranging from mild to severe symptoms (with possible serious complications).
There are, fortunately, many controls we are able to use to substantially reduce this risk.
P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment)
- face masks
- disposable gloves
- hand sanitiser and antibacterial soap
- antibacterial wipes for contact surfaces
- disposable, sealable bags for used wipes/gloves
- regular hand washing with sanitiser and antibacterial soap. Drying of hands with disposable cloths/paper towels
- wearing of face masks and disposable gloves
- cleaning surfaces with antibacterial spray and wipes
- using sealable bags for used cloths/paper towels/wipes and gloves
- observing correct social distancing in any one-to-one meetings
This policy will be regularly reviewed in order to comply with any up-dates to the government advice and guidance on safe working practices.